Today I “graduate” from Level 1. I feel pretty accomplished- it took way longer than a month, and I’m only seeing a sliver of progress on my goals, but I know that things are working for me and I can’t wait to see what Level 2 holds.
I spent my final reflection day to just read every blog post I’ve written during Level 1. I know I didn’t write a post every day, but I want to get better with maintaining this blog during Level 2 and also make some improvements to the design/layout/etc.
I also revisited my listing of goals, and based on some of my other practices/readings right now, as well as my life circumstances (I’ve been struggling with anxiety at my sales job), I’ve made a few changes. I deleted the goal to improve cognitive functioning (just not as important right now), added a new one about unlocking new dimensions of awareness, and otherwise tweaked/reworked the existing ones.
So now, my (semi-prioritized) list of goals is as follows:
- Open a new channel of awareness and free myself from my mind by “watching the thinker” (see Eckhart Tolle’s “The Power of Now”)
- Decrease stress levels and increase “being in a ‘flow state’” in my everyday life
- Enable and support positive rewiring and reprogramming of my brain
- Reach and explore new, deeper states of relaxation and mind
- Begin and boost a lifelong love and daily practice of meditation
Can’t wait to see what Level 2 will hold for me. I’ll check in tomorrow after my first brainwave practice!